1. Safe play is very important at Bounce N Beyond, no horseplay, pushing or playing tag on the Bounce Park floor. We dedicate ourselves to looking after the wellbeing of our visitors and strive to reduce the possibility of injury at all times.
2. All children must follow the instructions of the floor supervisors, this is for safety and to ensure that everyone gets the most from their visit.
3. No bullying of other children, in instances where a supervisor has call to address an issue with bullying on the floor (more than once), a parent will be called and the child will not be readmitted to the bounce park on that day
4. One child at a time on each trampoline, this is to reduce the risk of injury
5. We are happy to host our guests and serve food on our premises. We expect that no food fighting ensues from orders. Children engaging in food fights will be excluded from the centre without refund if they engage in such behaviour
6. Our staff work very hard to ensure our guests enjoy their time with us. We expect our patrons to treat our employees with respect and dignity at all times. Aggressive and argumentative approaches to our staff will not be tolerated.
7. Parents must familiarise themselves with our house rules and ensure our young guests are made aware of those rules also.
The rules listed above are in the best interests of our staff and customers. They are applicable to all, whether its an individual admittance or a group/party booking.